Blind Bet Poker Forum

Blind Bet Poker Forum (/subfolder/forum/)
-   Blind Bet Poker League (http://www.blindbetpoker.com/subfolder/forum/f62-blind-bet-poker.html)
-   -   BBP League Changes due to US Legislation (http://www.blindbetpoker.com/subfolder/forum/t2315-bbp-league-changes.html)

BBP Guru 10-08-06 04:57 PM

BBP League Changes due to US Legislation

Due to the recent changes in US Legislation we have decided to cut short the BBP league.:( Since a few players were asked to withdraw money from their Titan Poker account, it will be unfair to continue the buy-ins on Wednesdays.

Here's what will happen.

We will count today's freeroll towards league points and next Sunday we'll have 2 freerolls. One of them will be the one that was postponed (Game 9) and another one as Game 14. Game 14 will act as the last freeroll counting towards league points. The points earned in this freeroll(the winnings) will be doubled for all 10 spots.

The top 5 point earners will get the following prizes.

1st place $130 in cash
2nd place $65 in cash
3rd place $40 in cash
4th place $25 cash in FTP account
5th place $15 cash in FTP account

Once the league is over, we will continue our weekly $100 freerolls....

Lytspeed 10-08-06 05:17 PM

These changes sound completely reasonable to me, Guru. Thanks for adjusting to the changing landscape so quickly.

cemfredmd 10-08-06 06:08 PM

With the cancellation of this Sundays due to a lack of 15 players, what happens now?

BBP Guru 10-08-06 06:39 PM

Umm...No none gets any points for Game 13. But we still have Game 14 and Game 9 to go, and remember the points in Game 14 will be doubled.

iceberg 10-08-06 06:46 PM

The first post was a mouthful. I don't understand it. But what really matters is that I will continue to post and play those freerolls until the FBI comes knocking on my door.

Then my answer will be that only Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson live here. OR as they say in WACO - "We Ain't Comin' Out".

dovla 10-08-06 06:46 PM

i'm really sorry to hear this... i'll be there as always.. i hope this is not the end of this forum and our friendship, and that we will build new SEASON of league much better on some other poker room where us players will have access..

i wasn't here for about 5-6 days, but when i turned titan tonight, i was really sad..

and i realized that i'm bored to play against those latin americans "teams" there.. i'm revolted and i need to change the poker room really soon.. i red somewhere on forum that poker.com is the only decent site that said that will never ban US players - i really don't like this site, but if this is the site where we can still play together, i'll move there..

gl m8s .. i hope this crazy ban will not last forever.. you have all my support

elon05 10-09-06 11:29 AM

one question

If I stay in the top 5 after the two freerolls next sunday how will i go about receiving my prize money. My titan real money account has officially been closed so no more money can be added or removed from it.

BBP Guru 10-09-06 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elon05 (Post 16936)
If I stay in the top 5 after the two freerolls next sunday how will i go about receiving my prize money. My titan real money account has officially been closed so no more money can be added or removed from it.

Not to worry about it elon, we can always find ways around. Poker Stars and Full Tilt both let you transfer money from one player to another.

godlikev 10-10-06 02:33 AM

eh..i amr really sorry to hear this even thow i am not playng the buy-ins(school).but i am glad about the changes in the league..really nice...and maybe ur next league will be at poker.com or absolute..cuz they don;t have problems with us players..

iceberg 10-10-06 03:59 AM

Is there a Poker.com link / sign-up-code somewhere on BBP? If/when Titan slams the door, I am willing to move. Plus give BBP a little love.