Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Feedback > Feedback/Suggestions
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Closed Thread

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-05, 01:17 AM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 0
Default No more Noble Freerolls?

ADMIN, thats not fair to the rest of the people who did abide by the terms n rules, i mean i understand where your coming from, i just wish there was another one since i had fun playing in the first BBP freeroll at Noble.

Hope you reconsider.
Old 08-11-05, 01:20 AM
Short Stack

Infact, that was the most fun ive had in a freeroll in a long time, ask the top ten who finished (I finished 7th), im pretty sure they had a lot of fun too.

Gotta reconsider man, well, im hoping you do.
Old 08-11-05, 01:53 AM
Bust

Exclamation

yeah, I have to agree with pheonix, I placed 5th in the tournament and enjoyed it a lot. Everyone there was really friendly and besides having fun playing poker I also had fun talking to all the blindbet (and I guess not so blindbet) players. If this daily tournament is cancelled, when can we look foward to seeing another freeroll exclusively for blindbet members?

are there any extra measures you can take so that the password doesn't get out. I don't know if this will work, it's probably dependent on the noble poker software, but maybe have a certain amount of 1-use-only passwords relative to the number of people who request one. Just a thought.

And to those members who did in fact give out passwords, shame on you! A friend asked me for the password, and you know what I said? I said, "Blindbet poker relies on its passwords not getting out in order to continue having these frerolls and staying in business, I would never do such a thing and you can rape for it, or we can flip a coin." (Not word for word)

Anyways, I hope whatever issues there are can get resolved quickly so we can continue having these great tournaments.

now with that $5 maybe I can buy that new cadallac,
Old 08-11-05, 01:56 AM
Bust

gah that really is a disappointment.
I was looking forward to play in a smaller freeroll that wasnt full of random people who go all in on the first round.

Please reconsider!! Perhaps giving us a second chance and explicitly stating it would be the last if there was any violators, would curb the abuse.
Old 08-11-05, 02:05 AM

BBP Points: 67
Send a message via MSN to BBP Guru

It is not possible to have the same kind of freerolls. There are more reasons than just leaking out of passwords. A lot of users are trying to manipuluate the points system and at times it gets beyond control. There is no way to stop it but discontinue the freeroll. You can send in suggestions of any contests that you would like BBP to sponsoor at: questions@blindbetpoker.com