Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Chit Chat > Introduce Yourself
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-05, 10:09 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 174
Default First Post

I was checking out the touranments on fulltiltpoker and found this forums freeroll. I checked out this forum and it seems like you guys know what your talking about, so I joined up.

Im still a young player but my skills are getting better every day, plus I just cant get enough poker and Im really excited about joining this site.

Another thing about me is Im a huge Chicago Cubs fan.

(I hope I posted this right)
Old 12-02-05, 11:43 PM

BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to Texas72 Send a message via Yahoo to Texas72

Welcome to the forums! Glad you've joined us, looking forward to reading your posts!
Whether he likes it or not, a manís character is stripped at the poker table; if the other players read him better than he does, he has only himself to blame. Unless he is both able and prepared to see himself as others do, flaws and all, he will be a loser in cards, as in life. ~Anthony Holden
Old 12-03-05, 10:07 AM
Bubble

BBP Points: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acorn89
I was checking out the touranments on fulltiltpoker and found this forums freeroll. I checked out this forum and it seems like you guys know what your talking about, so I joined up.

Im still a young player but my skills are getting better every day, plus I just cant get enough poker and Im really excited about joining this site.

Another thing about me is Im a huge Chicago Cubs fan.

(I hope I posted this right)

Welcome to the forum, Acorn. How long have you ben playing poker? What are your main games, and where do you play (besides FTP, obivously)?
Old 12-03-05, 11:20 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 174
Default What I Play

Ive been playing for a couple years with my friends about every friday or saturday night but I didnt really start playing every day untill a couple months ago. I'm way better than all my friends and I wanted to try to play at a higher level. I play at some other sites like party poker, poker stars, poker room, but full tilt poker is my favorite. I play a lot of holdem because that is what most everyone plays but I play most of the more popular games like 7 stud, omaha, 8s or better, but I also like to play any lowball game for a change of pace.